Saturday, July 4, 2015
Welcome July 2015! Ohio has had its share of rain for the month of June (over 6 inches...) and now it's fun, fast racing for all the "young at heart" on a great challenging 5K course in Liberty Center, Ohio. Have you signed up yet? Early registration allows us to pre-plan our event and takes the edge off of race management! That "wait till the last minute" list of more shirts, food, prizes, bibs, volunteers is eliminated. We put a lot of energy into the Tigertown 5000 to provide the best of what racing has to offer! Sign up now deadline for early "low cost" entries is Wednesday, July 15th... 2015 Tigertown again is paying out a premium for our course record! Each year it remains unbroken we add $100 to the women & men records... This year the womens premium is $300 (2012 Dorcus Chesang-Kenya 16:54) and mens premium is $200 (2013 Julius Kiptoo-Kenya 14:27) Contact the race director with additional questions
Friday, June 26, 2015
We give a gigantic Tigertown welcome to our newest sponsor One Main Financial that is a national recognized financial lender institute for quick, fast cash! With many locations to serve you One Main puts a difference in the way you do banking.
Sunday, June 7, 2015
Have you signed like a professional athlete does for the 2015 Tigertown 5000 or Ricky's Fun 1K Run yet? Amazing how many already have knowing the great fun they are going to have! We have compiled "Top Reasons Why" you should make the journey to one of Ohio's "most unique" 5K's offered! You can sign up at Runsignup online or download your entry or visit Dave's Running Shop events where they have informational race copies on hand! What a great race is coming to you on Saturday, July 25th on the streets of Liberty Center! Sign now and get your "early bird" registration rates...
Question? Have you "liked" us for race updates on Facebook?
Top Reasons to Run Tigertown
1. Easy online registration
2. Easy travel access
3. Easy race day registration
4. Get your "tech" Tigertown shirt! (Not just a cheap cotton one...)
5. "Dual" start lines merging together on the course!
6. Spectator friendly (you can see your athlete at various points and still make the finish...)
7. Safe & secure race course
8. Digital mile split clocks!
9. "3 manned" water stops on course (not just one!)
10. Great music throughout the course!
11. Get your "personal best" (PR) time for a 5K running with the Dave's Pacers!
12. See your finish line from 1/4 mile away on a "unique" slight incline!
13. Finish your race under a "big city" race finish line atmosphere!
14. On-sight medical personnel available! (You made need help with “how fast you can run”...)
15. Great post- race food "included" in your entry fee!
16. Computerized "bib" timing system! (Please wear on the front to speed your results!)
17. Course record incentives! (overall male/female)
18. An amazing "Awards Celebration"!
Enjoy air conditioned awards!
Custom design medals for age group winners (3 deep)
Door prize giveaways! Amazing! Fast Paced!
Convinced yet? Sign up now!
Monday, April 6, 2015
It's April already and we're only 4 months away from the 2015 Tigertown 5000! We have changed our entry form look for 2015 and list some of our many "locally owned" national sponsors that joined us in 2014. Mark your calendars for July 25th for a morning of fast-fun action on the streets of Liberty Center! A highly secure course, 2 starting lines going off at the same time, 3 water stops on the course, a great tribute halfway through the course as you decend down a hill "laced" with American flags, music playing throughout the course, a fantastic post race party and a finish line with the feel of the "big city" events in this small community! We offer a very low entry cost and a quality "tech" shirt to all runners and walkers. Sign up early and get training!