This is your last race update before your racing experience of a lifetime! Please plan your arrival on Saturday accordingly as we are very much "on pace" for our 12th year in a row record turnout... There are traffic conditions for some and we have an easy alternate route for you to get to Liberty Center...
1. Again, remember if you DID NOT pre-register before our deadline of Wednesday, July 20th you default into the race day shirt alert! Your tech shirt is on a "first come, first served" basis! When we are out, we are out!
We order 30% over our deadline entry total and in past years we have
race day registered 75-100 runners/walkers... REGISTRATION OPENS AT
2. There is a TRAFFIC DETOUR
if you are traveling via State Route 109 coming from the SOUTH! Once
you cross the Maumee River bridge, you will have to detour as the road
is CLOSED heading NORTH into Liberty Center!
Alternate Route Directions (from SOUTH only via St. Rt. 109)
1. Once you cross the Maumee River bridge, you will turn RIGHT at the stop sign
2. Proceed 2 miles and turn LEFT on County Road 6C (one lane road)
3. Go 1 mile to County Road S, and turn LEFT
4. Proceed 1.5 miles to State Route 109, turn RIGHT
5. Your are now on the road into Liberty Center